CaveFest at The Caverns
October 8-10, 2022
Dancin' Dave's is excited to provide comfy accommodations to The Caverns for a curated line-up including headliners Sam Bush, Leftover Salmon, Infamous Stringdusters, and Yonder Mountain String Band, plus artist-in-residence Lindsay Lou, on-site camping, cave tours, delicious food trucks, local vendors, and much more.
Scheduled for a holiday weekend, the inaugural festival will take full advantage of what The Caverns has to offer above and below ground. Main performances will take place at The Caverns Amphitheater with its ample space for blankets, chairs, and dancing and surrounding views of the majestic Cumberland Plateau. The Caverns world-famous underground concert hall will host daily jam sessions, cave yoga, old-time square dancing, and more to-be-announced activities.
Every Tent Comes With:
- Cot (must select quantity)
- Sleeping Pad (with cot)
- Camp Chair
- Wash Water Jug (only available upon advance request)
- Collapsible Cooler (only available upon advance request)
Available Tent Sizes:
- Small Tent - Up to 1 cot - $225
- Medium Tent - Up to 2 cots - $275
- Large Tent - Up to 3 cots - $325
- Hot Water Shower - $65
- Canopy with Table - $95
- Canopy with Kitchen - $160
- Coffee Supplies (Single burner stove, kettle, & coffee press. Does not include coffee grounds or cups) - $45
- MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY COTS OR BEDDING SELECTED WHEN ORDERING THESE ITEMS OR IT WILL SAY "UNAVAILABLE"