LEAF - Fall
October 14-17, 2021
Black Mountain, North Carolina
LEAF weekend passes always sell out weeks in advance, and tents are limited, so get your tickets and make your reservations sooner than later!
Dancin' Dave's Primary Camp is in Eden Field at Gate 5, conveniently located right next to the car drop-off area in a beautiful spot with scenic views nestled among trees. There is a little camp store that sells beer and ice right next door.
There are a limited number of other locations available in the small field next to Eden Hall and Lakeside (not available for 3 person tents or canopies) at Gate 3, available in the drop-down menu for an additional fee. Great for being close to indoor restrooms, water spigots, showers, and the beach.
** This festival can be cold. Our sleeping bags are rated for 45°, but you may want to pack some warm jammies or a fuzzy blanket, just in case!
Every Tent Comes With:
- Cot (must select quantity)
- Sleeping Pad (with cot)
- Camp Chair
- Wash Water Jug (only available upon advance request)
- Collapsible Cooler (only available upon advance request)
Available Tent Sizes:
- Small Tent - Up to 1 cot - $175
- Medium Tent - Up to 2 cots - $205
- Large Tent - Up to 3 cots - $265
- Hot Water Shower - $65
- Gazebo with Table - $95
- Gazebo with Kitchen - $160