LEAF - Spring
May 11-14, 2017
Black Mountain, North Carolina
LEAF is almost always a sellout festival, and tents are limited, so get your tickets and make your reservations sooner than later!
~~PLEASE READ, LOCATION CHANGE ~~
Dancin' Dave's primary camp has been relocated to a beautiful spot with scenic views nestled among trees. It is conveniently located right next to the car drop-off area in Eden Field at gate 5. There is also a little camp store that sells beer and ice right next door! There are a limited number of other locations available in the drop-down menu for an additional fee. If you would like more information about our move, please check the FAQs.
** This festival can be cold. Our sleeping bags are rated for 45°, but you may want to pack some warm jammies or a fuzzy blanket, just in case!
Every Tent Comes With:
- Cot (if selected)
- Sleeping Pad
- Camp Chair
- Wash Water Jug (only available upon advance request)
- Collapsible Cooler (only available upon advance request)
Available Tent Sizes:
- 1 Person Tent (8' x 8' x 4'11" high) - $140 - Sleeps 1 only on a cot (up to 2 on floor )
- 2 Person Tent (9' x 9' x 6' high) - $190 - Sleeps up to 2 on cots (or 3 on floor) - Most popular tent for 2 adults!
- 3-4 Person Tent (11' x 11' x 7' high) - $245 - Sleeps up to 4 on cots (or 5 on floor)
- Solar Shower - $35
- Regular Gazebo with Table (9'x9' angled legs, 6'6" peak height) - $75
- Large Gazebo with Table (full 10'x10' straight legs, 7'2" max valance height) - $95
- Gazebo (Large) with Kitchen - $140