LEAF - Spring
May 9-12, 2019
Black Mountain, North Carolina
LEAF weekend passes always sell out weeks in advance, and tents are limited, so get your tickets and make your reservations sooner than later!
Dancin' Dave's primary camp is in a beautiful spot with scenic views nestled among trees. It is conveniently located right next to the car drop-off area in Eden Field at Gate 5. There is also a little camp store that sells beer and ice right next door! There are a limited number of other locations available in the small field next to Eden Hall and Lakeside (not available for 3 person tents or gazebos) at Gate 3, available in the drop-down menu for an additional fee. Great for being close to indoor restrooms, water spigots, showers and the beach.
** This festival can be cold. Our sleeping bags are rated for 45°, but you may want to pack some warm jammies or a fuzzy blanket, just in case!
Every Tent Comes With:
- Cot (must select quantity)
- Sleeping Pad (with cot)
- Camp Chair
- Wash Water Jug (only available upon advance request)
- Collapsible Cooler (only available upon advance request)
Available Tent Sizes:
- 1 Person Tent - $145 - Sleeps 1 only on a cot (up to 2 on floor )
- 2 Person Tent - $190 - Sleeps up to 2 on cots (or 3 on floor)
- 3 Person Tent - $245 - Sleeps up to 3 on cots (or 5 on floor)
- Hot Water Shower - $55
- Gazebo with Table - $95
- Gazebo with Kitchen - $140