LEAF - Spring Retreat
LEAF Global Arts Spring Retreat
May 11-14, 2023
Black Mountain, North Carolina
Dancin' Dave's Primary Camp is in Eden Field at Gate 5, conveniently located right next to the car drop-off area and near the main stage in a beautiful spot with scenic views nestled among trees. There is a little camp store that sells beer and ice right next door.
There are a limited number of spots in the small field next to Eden Hall at Gate 3, available in the drop-down menu for an additional fee. (Camping along the lakeside is no longer permitted.) Great for being close to indoor restrooms, water spigots, showers, and the beach.
** This festival can be cold. Our sleeping bags are rated for 45°, but you may want to pack some warm jammies or a fuzzy blanket, just in case!
Every Tent Comes With:
- Cot (must select quantity)
- Sleeping Pad (with cot)
- Camp Chair
- Wash Water Jug (only available upon advance request)
- Collapsible Cooler (only available upon advance request)
Available Tent Sizes:
- Medium Tent - Up to 2 cots - $255
- Large Tent - Up to 3 cots - $305
- Private Hot Water Shower - $65
- Canopy with Table - $105
- Canopy with Table & Kitchen - $165
- Coffee Supplies (Single burner stove, kettle, & coffee press. Does not include coffee grounds or cups) - $45
- MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY COTS OR BEDDING SELECTED WHEN ORDERING THESE ITEMS OR IT WILL SAY "UNAVAILABLE"
Share this item: