John Hartford Memorial Festival 2018
May 30- June 2, 2018
John Hartford Memorial Festival
Bean Blossom, Indiana
Dancin' Dave's is excited to be returning to Indiana! The first step is to buy your festival admission tickets and camping pass here: https://www.johnhartfordmemfest.com/tickets
For primitive campers, we set up a campsite village in close proximity to the main stage and artist camping areas, so all the picking you can shake a stick at is nearby. A shady, flat spot with close parking. If you would like the added comforts of water and electricity, you can reserve a "tent suitable" RV site. After you have completed your purchase, just send us a message with your campsite information and when you arrive, your home-away-from-home will be waiting!
Packages DO NOT include admission to the festivals or campground fees. Prices are for the entire weekend, Thursday night through Sunday. No onsite sales, all reservations must be made in advance.
Every Tent Comes With:
- Cot (if selected)
- Sleeping Pad
- Camp Chair
- Wash Water Jug (only available upon advance request)
- Collapsible Cooler (only available upon advance request)
Available Tent Sizes:
- 1 Person Tent (8' x 8' x 4'11" high) - $120 - Sleeps 1 only on a cot (up to 2 on floor )
- 2 Person Tent (9' x 9' x 6' high) - $150 - Sleeps up to 2 on cots (or 3 on floor) - Most popular tent for 2 adults!
- 3-4 Person Tent (11' x 11' x 7' high) - $200 - Sleeps up to 4 on cots (or 5 on floor)
- Solar Shower - $45
- Gazebo with Table - $85
- Kitchen - $125