LEAF - Fall
October 19-22, 2017
Black Mountain, North Carolina
LEAF weekend passes always sell out weeks in advance, and tents are limited, so get your tickets and make your reservations sooner than later!
Dancin' Dave's primary camp is located in a beautiful spot with scenic views nestled among trees. It is conveniently located right next to the car drop-off area in Eden Field at gate 5. There is also a little camp store that sells beer and ice right next door! There are a limited number of other locations available in the drop-down menu for an additional fee.
** This festival can be cold. Our sleeping bags are rated for 45°, but you may want to pack some warm jammies or a fuzzy blanket, just in case!
Every Tent Comes With:
- Cot (if selected)
- Sleeping Pad (for cot)
- Camp Chair(s)
- Wash Water Jug (only available upon advance request)
- Collapsible Cooler (only available upon advance request)
Available Tent Sizes:
- 1 Person Tent (8' x 8' x 4'11" high) - $140 - Sleeps 1 only on a cot (up to 2 on floor )
- 2 Person Tent (9' x 9' x 6' high) - $190 - Sleeps up to 2 on cots (or 3 on floor) - Most popular tent for 2 adults!
- 3-4 Person Tent (11' x 11' x 7' high) - $245 - Sleeps up to 4 on cots (or 5 on floor)
- Solar Shower - $35
- Gazebo with Table - $95
- Gazebo with Kitchen - $140