LEAF - Spring - Beasley
May 10-13, 2018
Black Mountain, North Carolina
* For Nicole Beasley *
- Addition to existing order #1635 of 3 sleeping bags for $15 each = $45
LEAF weekend passes always sell out weeks in advance, and tents are limited, so get your tickets and make your reservations sooner than later!
Dancin' Dave's primary camp is in a beautiful spot with scenic views nestled among trees. It is conveniently located right next to the car drop-off area in Eden Field at Gate 5. There is also a little camp store that sells beer and ice right next door! There are a limited number of other locations available in the small field next to Eden Hall and Lakeside at Gate 3, available in the drop-down menu for an additional fee. Great for being close to indoor restrooms, water spigots, showers and the beach.
** This festival can be cold. Our sleeping bags are rated for 45°, but you may want to pack some warm jammies or a fuzzy blanket, just in case!
Every Tent Comes With:
- Cot (if selected)
- Sleeping Pad (with cot)
- Camp Chair
- Wash Water Jug (only available upon advance request)
- Collapsible Cooler (only available upon advance request)
Available Tent Sizes:
- 1 Person Tent (8' x 8' x 4'11" high) - $140 - Sleeps 1 only on a cot (up to 2 on floor )
- 2 Person Tent (9' x 9' x 6' high) - $190 - Sleeps up to 2 on cots (or 3 on floor) - Most popular tent for 2 adults!
- 3-4 Person Tent (11' x 11' x 7' high) - $245 - Sleeps up to 4 on cots (or 5 on floor)
- Solar Shower - $45
- Gazebo with Table - $95
- Gazebo with Kitchen - $140